and of course, I'm asking myself, just what did I get in to??
Yes, there was a little bit of mint chunky dark chocolate ice cream. Not much, but SOME.
There was also a fairly long walk (4.25 in 56 minutes) involved this evening along with swimming AND 10 diamond pushups. Say hello to them little muscles in the backside of my arms. I know it's not much but I've been trying to do 10 or so a day whenever I can find some place to do them on an angle ...
But all in all ... a fairly good start:
2 eggs with 2 slices of bacon with a no grain biscuit
romaine with chopped cukes and sweet mini peppers (diced ham) and a olive oil & balsamic dressing (not bottled)
2 chicken wings (not fried, grilled)
leftover chicken thighs with grilled shrooms, onions and peppers
small amount of ice cream
Total coffee: 3 cups (scant tsp sugar and dash of half and half) ... I'm thinking I need to give this up.
On my way back from the walk, I wanted to stop at a little "passive park" in the neighborhood as they have that big geodome thing ... figured that might help me with some pull ups to start (since I could get a little foothold) but there was a LARGE family there, like 8 kids! Yikes...not how I wanted to end the workout!
No comments:
Post a Comment